Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday 9*4*08













Good Evening everyone!
I know that I 'should' have had this post done earlier, however, the reason I haven't done it yet is the very same reason I am thankful today!
My hubby is home now, for about a week, before he goes back to work for another 3 weeks. He got home last night, we all had dinner together, and then cuddled on the couch watching episodes of Eli Stone and Eureka that he has missed! (I tape them for him on our DVR while he's gone *smile*)
There are definitely SO many things that I have been SO blessed with and by, and I am extremely grateful and thankful for each and every one of them. But today, I am thankful for not only my 2 children, but also the fact that for the next few days, I can spend them with my honey!

I hope each and every one of you has an EXTREMELY blessed day in Him!

In Christ,
Audie


Make sure you head on over to Sting My Heart for MORE Thankful Thursday posts!
And for instructions on how to join in this meme, just click on Thankful Thursday picture! ;)

5 comments:

Denise

Bless you for having a thankful heart.

i

What a lovely post! Have a good time with your honey now!

Have a blessed weekend!

Autumn E. Keel

Denise, thank you for stopping by! ;)

Serendipity, thank you! I will have a GREAT time with my honey!

Have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Audie

A happy heart at home

A very sweet post and photo of the family!

~Susan

eph2810

How awesome that your beloved is home to spend a week with you all. That is a blessing indeed :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...

Blogger template 'Darkness Fall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008