Monday, September 8, 2008

Just in case.....

you've been wondering where I've been.......I've been over campaigning.

See my ad below!


http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=417574756d6e7c48616e736f6e


Have a great day!

In Christ,
Audie

*****Apparently this is no longer available to view. If any of you are wondering about this post, I discovered a really cool website where you could enter your name in a few text boxes, and immediately your last name was embedded into a video that you were running for president. I got such a big laugh out of it, I wanted to share it with everyone. But whoever came up with the video, decided he didn't want to share it and took it off-line.*****

2 comments:

Sunny Shell

Hey Audie!

It's great to see you!

How've ya been girl?

Autumn E. Keel

Hi Sunny!

I've been good, thanks for stopping by!

In Christ,
Audie

Blogger template 'Darkness Fall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008